About Me






Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Well it has been awhile since I last posted. Finally we have some answers to every one's questions...We will be leaving in 2 weeks to go to China to bring our daughter home. It seems like it has taken forever.

I felt stressed, wanted to leave earlier, frustrated about the finger prints, angry I was not in control....

Low and behold it has worked out to be in God's time and it actually couldn't be more perfect. Dave gets to go for the entire trip!! Yeah! Meg gets to be with us the entire time as well. Yippee!! The boys are staying with an incredible friend the first week and then my awesome cousin is coming to be with them the second week. A friend can be at our house with the dogs. My Dad can be with the boys a lot of the time too. God is so good.

All of the many blessings that we have as a family are being magnified through this adoption experience. Primarily the incredible friends and family members who are willing to step up and help us out. In the business of everyday life we sometimes forget to count our blessings, I know I do. I just want to tell you all how much I love and appreciate you. I thank God for you. Can't wait to introduce Sarah May to you:)

Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I Am God

Blessings,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

China time

Texas time

Followers

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs