About Me






Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Funny Luke


Just had to share the funny thing Luke did today. We went to Target to pick up some headphones for his computer lab. So, like any good mother I bribed Luke and Sarah telling them that if they behaved they could pick something from the $1 aisle when we left. Basically, they behaved, well sorta. We are standing in the $1 aisle (also known as the aisle of junk) and Luke picks up a light saber type toy. He is waving it around like a maniac and no surprise it falls apart. He turns and looks up at me sheepishly and says, "Um, Mom I think this toy is for calm children....and I am not a calm children." He is too much, I can't help but laugh. He is also very right he is not a "calm children".


Isaiah 54:13 All your children shall be taught by the Lord, and great shall be the peace of your children


Blessings,



0 comments:

Post a Comment

China time

Texas time

Followers

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs