About Me






Friday, September 17, 2010

Day by Day




Truthfully, the last few weeks we have been making it day by day. Sometimes by the skin of our teeth. School is in full swing and everyone is adjusting fairly well. However, there do not seem to be enough hours in the day to get it all done. I swear I fall into bed and then the alarm is sounding. Sometimes it is hard to stop and appreciate all the blessings surrounding us. With two tween boys in the house sometimes the attitude is so thick it can't be escaped. Luke has decided that he wants to be home schooled, to which I said "No way, I can't do that". His reply, "Well, Sarah can she knows how to write her numbers, she can teach me!" Oh my!



With all of that said Sarah is progressing quickly, beyond any one's wildest expectation. When we went to speech this past Tuesday her therapist was in awe. I think because I do not have any experience with cochlear implants it is hard for me to grasp how well she is doing. The therapist explained to me that Sarah's speech development is beyond some of her patients that have been in therapy for 2 years. She said it is really a miracle. I replied, "I think I will just cry a second if that is okay" she said' "I think I will join you." and she did. What can I say, it is overwhelming. We give glory to God, through him all things are possible. Thank you all for your prayers and support they are priceless.



Matthew 6:19 Do not store up you treasures here on earth, where moths will eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal.



Blessings,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

China time

Texas time

Followers

Design by

Weaksauce Blogs